Call us: 01776 706000
FCA Firm Registration No.663126
AutoLinks Stranraer also t/as www.autolinksstranraercarsales.co.uk is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, limited permission reference number 663126
Treating our customers fairly is paramount to the working of AutoLinks Stranraer and for this reason we are committed to the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) principle of 'Treating Customers Fairly' (TCF).
We value our customers and treat them fairly by providing a professional service and by selling them products that meet their requirements based on their needs and affordability.
AutoLinks Stranraer ethos on treating customers fairly within our business and the services we provide is paramount to the company's culture, so customers can always be confident that when they are dealing with AutoLinks Stranraer that they will be treated with respect and fairness.
Products and services marketed and sold by AutoLinks Stranraer are designed to meet the needs of customers and are targeted accordingly with customers being provided with clear information and kept informed throughout the sales process.
Where customers receive advice from AutoLinks Stranraer, the advice will be appropriate and take into account their individual needs and circumstances with recommended products and services performing as AutoLinks Stranraer have led them to expect.
We ensure that customers will not face unreasonable post sale barriers to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint unless it is clearly in the customer's best interest to do so.
AutoLinks Stranraer - Our Business
• Our business operations are driven by the current and potential needs of our customers.
• We consider the impact of any changes to our business on our customers.
• Payments to our employees support the sale of appropriate products and services.
• Our employees receive regular training on treating customers fairly.
• We always strive to achieve the best outcome for our customers taking into account the various elements within vehicle finance, contract hire and leasing.
AutoLinks Stranraer - Our Service
• We clearly explain key attributes of products and make sure that our documentation and advertising is clear, easy to understand and is not misleading.
• We design our marketing campaigns and literature so that the key messages are clear, balanced and useful for our target customer segments.
• We regularly review our sales activities to ensure that we are selling products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
• Where a customer complains about our service we treat their complaint seriously and positively ensuring responses are timely, clear and easy to understand.
• We use data to monitor and to improve our customer service.